Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Lake Erie

Amateurism and Eligibility

Before you are permitted to take an official visit, tryout for a team, receive athletic scholarship aid or even determine your eligibility, you must be registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center (formerly the NCAA clearinghouse).

TRANSFER STUDENTS: If you are interested in transferring from another institution and competing you must be academically and athletically eligible.  To begin the process for Division I & II students you must have your Athletics Director or Compliance Office complete a permission to contact release form and email it to the Assistant Athletic Dierector for Internal Operations at Lake Erie College.  For Division III students please contact the head coach of your respective sport directly.